Listing ID: NBK-04042017
Business Name and Location
Kitsilano district, Vancouver B.C.
Asian Restaurant Franchise
About this Business
This highly competitive corporate store offers a unique blend of exciting dishes and fantastic customer experiences, ensuring solid margins for franchisees. With a Southeast Asian blend of flavours guests are treated to fresh, healthy and nutritious food prepared right in front of them by friendly well-‐trained Wok Chefs.
Entrees are always hand prepared, never processed, and made without the use of MSG. This franchise believes in using only premium proteins that are ethically raised, and non-‐GMO veggies that are delivered on a daily basis providing for the freshest of ingredients. All sauces are prepared in-‐house without the use of preservatives. Dishes are prepared using a Wok over an open flame enhancing flavours distinct to this franchise. Menu items are routinely updated, with daily specials offered guaranteeing loyal guests are interested and keep coming back. Meal choices are easily customizable in a cost-‐effective system, allowing for dietary requirements.
This franchisee started in Victoria’s BC’s Chinatown in 2001 with just a food cart and a great idea. Now 16 years later, it has steadily grown to include over 10 locations across Alberta and BC. creating a vibrant energy in the community.
Features of this Business
With a competitive entry-‐ level investment and a new restaurant design concept, this offering is an excellent value for your dollar. This corporate franchise is listed at far below the cost of developing a new franchise.
- A new Franchisee should be prepared to go into this business with start up capital of approximately $50,000 – $60,000 (in addition to list price)
- Fully operational franchise location
- All potential franchisees must be pre-approved by the parent company.
- Timeless designed stores with a smaller footprint allow for venues in a variety of great locations.
- This franchise is designed to be highly competitive in urban and suburban markets, with locations easily accessible to all.
- A new Franchisee must have the Eagerness to learn and succeed in the industry, the Enthusiasm to grow the business, and a Passion for great food.
- Additional franchise locations are also available under separate cover.
Reason for Sale: Owned Corporately need Owner/Operator
Owner SUpport/Training: Yes – Training is provided by the Parent Company
Business Premises and Location
This franchise is located in the Kitsilano district of Vancouver, B.C. on a busy street with a storefront location benefitting from drive-by and pedestrian traffic. Excellent curb appeal with modern décor, and comfortable seating arrangements offering table or bar style seating. This location has recently undergone a full renovation.
Real Estate or Lease:
Vendor Ownership: Lease details available upon completion of NDA agreement
Documents Available For Review (Subject to Offer)
Confidential Business Profile, Financial Statements, Lease Agreement, Asset List
Year Established – 2015
# of Employees – 25 incl. 1 Manager
Asking Price – $ 499,000
Vendor Financing – Not Applicable
Inventory – $4,500.00
Note: Annual Revenue and Discretionary Earnings are calculated using a 3-year averaging.
Request More Information From AB Sales