Listing ID: LL20161013
About This Business
This owner operated classic bowling center originally opened its door approximately 50 years ago providing an entertainment centre for Ponoka, Alberta and surrounding communities. The current owners (possession in 1999) take pride in offering a unique experience for both the league and casual bowlers. The center is open on a daily basis offering a variety of special features such as Glow/Neon Bowling, with special packages for Birthday Parties, Corporate functions, fund raisers, etc. This 8 lane, 5-‐pin bowling center, with automatic scoring terminals, caters to both the young and senior enthusiasts providing a great space for exercise and socializing. A snack bar and concourse lounge service add to the center’s ambiance. Bowling necessities are also offered for sale such as bowling balls, bags, and shoes. This clean, bright modern facility would make a great investment for the new owner.
Features of This Business
- Senior, Adult, Youth and Bumper Leagues all offered with competitive pricing
- Great location, plenty of free parking, limited competition
- Provides a great family entertainment experience, with a snack bar featuring a variety of deep fried foods, concessions, slushes & hot chocolate, and popcorn machine.
- A fun evening out for the adult crowd with coffees, and cappuccinos and concourse bar service.
- Televisions featuring a variety of sports are accessible for viewing while bowling a game or two.
- Established loyal customer base
- Consistent revenues year over year, great potential.
- Owners typically reduce hours or closes the facility during the summer months.
Owner Support/Training: Yes – *Negotiable
Reason for Sale: Retirement *The owners are willing to negotiate a suitable training period.
Business Premises and Location
The well maintained freestanding building is located in a high traffic location with street parking. The building, for sale by owner, is approximately 6630 sq. ft. with 8 hardwood lanes, 40 pins, 8 computerized scoring monitors, automatic ball return and other equipment necessary to operate this bowling center. A full list of assets is available upon request.
Vendor Ownership: Yes
Real Estate or Lease: The building is for sale by Owner.
Documents Available For Review (Subject to Offer)
Confidential Business Profile, Financial Statements, Lease Agreement, Asset List, and Business Opportunity
Year Acquired – 1999
Owners – 2 – Owner Operated
Asking Price – $ 499,000.00 (2017)
Inventory – $ 4,220 (2017)
EBITDA – $ 22,437 (2017)
Seller Financing – N/A
Request More Information From AB Sales