Listing ID: LI 20161107
High River, Alberta
Custom Design Glycol Heating System
This unique heating company specializes in custom designed glycol heating systems. This type of heating system is cost efficient and very effective for a variety of job sites and applications. Glycol heaters run at atmospheric pressure and can operate unattended. Certification is not required. Glycol heat is considered a dry, high quality heat, increasing heating transfer thereby resulting in reduced costs for the operator. A Glycol heating system is easily transported with the use of a 1-‐ton truck, and can provide heat within a 15-‐minute time frame and steam in 5 minutes sufficient to thaw frozen equipment.
- Financials are not available due to the company’s inactivity.
- Asset Sale
Glycol Heating Advantage
- Safe – no dangerous chemicals needed to maintain equipment
- Propylene Glycol is food grade rated and environmentally friendly
- Glycol hoses can be touched by hand and will not burn workers
- Reduced fuel costs because liquid carries more heat than steam increasing heating efficiency, and use of rubber lines and insulation increases heat transfer efficiency.
- Heating units will not freeze when shut down.
- Fully self-sustaining system with glycol, water and power
Owner Support/Training: Yes
Reason for Sale: Retirement
Business Premises and Location
Vendor Ownership: Yes, however not included in this sale
Real Estate or Lease: N/A
Documents Available For Review (Subject to Offer)
Confidential Business Profile, Asset List
Year Established – 2011
Vendor Financing – Negotiable
Request More Information From AB Sales