Listing ID: CP 07062017
Licensed Pizza and Steak House Restaurant
Why start from scratch when you can purchase this newly renovated licensed steak and pizza restaurant with seating in the dining room for 98, and an adjoining lounge accommodating up to 40 patrons. The enticing menu is tried and tested featuring many great selections from pizza to pasta to steak and seafood options, with special consideration for the little ones in the family. An adult evening spent in the sports bar/lounge offers a big screen TV to cheer on a favorite team, and VLT machines for exciting games of chance. The same fabulous menu items as the restaurant may be consumed in the lounge along with selections from the fully stocked bar.
Those wishing to stay in for the evening may take advantage of the complete take out menu and delivery service. A convenient mobile app has been developed for speedy customer choices.
This excellent Fort Saskatchewan restaurant is located less than 40 minutes from Edmonton, AB and is situated in the heart of the downtown area, close to many retail and residential areas. This 5,424 sq. ft. leased site features an inviting curb appeal and plenty of parking surrounding the building. The kitchen is well organized, with plenty of storage space, and all equipment in good working order.
Why This Business
- Excellent location, end unit, on the main floor of a two-storey building, with many leasehold improvements.
- Modern kitchen with many upgrades, all furniture and fixtures included in this offering.
- Full compliment staff willing to stay on with a new owner.
- Full liquor license for dining room and lounge.
- Oopen daily at 9:00 am for breakfast.
- The site features a dining room, lounge and sunroom (with seating for an additional 32 guests), office space, and storage area and washroom facilities.
- Revenues earned from Licensed VLT’s and ATM machine.
- Dining in or take out service available & great family restaurant.
- Great family restaurant.
- Good pedestrian traffic exposure.
- High growth potential.
Are the current owners the founders? Yes How long? 2 Years
Is this a Franchise Business? No
Owner Support/Training: Negotiable
Reason for Sale: Owner wishes to pursue other options
Business Premises and Location
Does the Vendor own the premises? No
Are the premises parts of this sale? No – leased facility
What is the cost of the lease? A full copy of the lease is available under separate cover for review.
Documents Available For Review (Subject to Offer)
Business Sales Memorandum, Financial Statements, Equipment List
Year Established – 2015
# of Employees – 6
Asking Price – $ 299,000
Inventory- $ 48,231
Seller Financing – N/A
Request More Information From AB Sales