Listing ID: SE09262016
Lac La Biche
This is a full service provider of structure fabrication services with clients located throughout North Central Alberta. The company was incorporated in April 2009 by two shareholders who have been involved in the day to day operations of the business since it was founded. Their client’s are diverse and include leading companies in the forest products, oil and gas, pipeline and construction industries, as well as municipalities. Their services include shop and portable services, b-pressure, plant maintenance, structural fabrication, oilfield and heavy equipment repair, and aluminum and steel welding.
Why This Business?
- The business has grown rapidly since its inception in 2009
- Business is well established with many repeat customers and secured contracts
- All employees and subcontractors are engaged locally
- Reputation for quality workmanship and staff have necessary welding experience and safety certiﬁcation
- Great location that provides ample secured lay down storage space, allowing the business to maintain a larger inventory of stainless steel for resale to its regional customers
- CORE certiﬁed and registered with ISNet World and ComplyWorks and is also a member of the Chamber of Commerce
- The company also holds ASME and CWB certiﬁcation.
Are the current owners the founders? Yes How long? 7 Years
Owner Support/Training: Yes
Reason for Sale: One of the company’s shareholders is relocating outside of the province.
Business Premises and Location
Does the Vendor own the premises? Yes
Is the premises part of this sale? Yes – available under separate offering
What is the cost of the lease? Available Upon Request
Documents Available For Review
Conﬁdential Business Proﬁle, Financial Statements, and Equipment List.
Year Established – 2009
# Of Employees – 2 Owners, 8 F/T, 1 Apprentice, and a number of subcontractors
Asking Price – $1,799,000
Inventory (2016) – $97,172
Selling Financing – Negotiable
Request More Information From AB Sales