IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF BEFORE BUYING
– Do you see yourself working in this business? Does it suit your personality, mindset, and lifestyle?
– Do you have a good team of professional advisors? Such as a Lawyer, Bookkeeper, Accountant or Financial Advisor?
– Does owning this business feel right? Can you plan for the future of this business?
These are a few of the questions that Neil Gerritsen suggests asking yourself, before you start the process of buying a business. Located on the “Information for Buyers” section of our website, you can find more examples of things that are important to consider for this important life event.
If you need help navigating these first steps, reach out to our team for a free consultation.
We are proud to announce our new business listings! On the ‘Business Listings’ section of our website you can now find;
– Trucking Transportation Services
– Mobile Pressure Washing & Industrial Cleaning Services Company
If these listings interest you, inquire for further information.
Neil Gerritsen frequently gets asked, how long does it typically take to sell a business?
This can be a difficult question to answer, as it varies per business but on average a business sale can take anywhere from 6 months to 1 year. This is dependant on many factors, including how prepared the Seller is, and the time of year that they are selling. Please reach out to our team if you are interested in learning more.