Established in 2017, this family-owned business imports, warehouses, and sells flanges, fittings, piping, and other required parts primarily for the Oil and Gas Industry. Ownership was looking for an opportunity to grow a business facilitating the needs of Alberta’s industry. The business has grown consistently year-over-year as their client base grew. They pride themselves on being a trusted resource that delivers quality parts, on time, and works directly with their clients ensuring that they can get all their requirements to their specifications.
New ownership should understand the OEM oil and gas space or have an involvement in the energy sector. One owner is willing to stay on should potential acquiring party need assistance. The business has lots of room to continue its growth throughout the province and their operating market, as well as an expansion of offerings.
*Note: Inventory is additional and will be sold at landed cost
• Over $1,200,000 in Q1 2023 scheduled orders
• Knowledgeable and hardworking staff
• The business has established relationships with suppliers and clients
• Great cash flow and strong year-over-year growth
• High growth potential with expansion
• Strong profit margins and cashflow