Perfect Turf Synthetic Grass dealership is a profitable Canadian company. This business would be ideal for full or part-time employment or as an add-on to an existing business. With progressive tendencies towards protecting our environment, Perfect Turf has the ability to capitalize on an astounding industry. No water or chemicals required, it provides an allergy and maintenance free zone. The quick installation is ideal for children’s play areas, pet kennels, putting greens, modular systems and improved curb appeal. With the look and feel of real grass, this trend setting Canadian product has unlimited potential. This amazing dealership is available to a motivated, and energetic individual who appreciates the creativity of the business.
* Inventory is not included in the list price
* Applicants must be pre-approved by the Dealership
●A dealership package can provide the materials, tools and training necessary to get you started in
this profitable business of synthetic turf systems
● Perfect Turf ‘s parent company is available for assistance, helping you to grow your company
by providing solid leads on a regular basis
● Perfect Turf Synthetic Grass dealerships have been in business for more than 20 years
● Perfect Turf is the leading synthetic turf brand in Canada
● No Franchise/Royalty fees
● Unlimited applications for both commercial and residential uses
● Contract in place for 2018
● By becoming a dealer, you will be able to purchase synthetic turf directly from the manufacturer at
substantial cost savings
● This dealership focuses its energy on providing quality customer service, earning them an excellent
reputation in the industry
● Owner is motivated to sell and now accepting best reasonable offers.
Are the current owners the founders? Yes 10 years – 1st location in Edmonton area
Is this a Franchise Business? No – Dealership
Owner Support/Training Offered by the Vendor and Dealership
Reason for Sale Vendors wish to pursue other interests.
Does the Vendor own the premises? Yes
Is the premises part of this sale? No, the Vendor may consider a lease agreement
What is the cost of the lease? Details available upon request.