Listing ID: MFG 30032018
Location: Edmonton, Alberta (St. Albert)
Family Board Games Store
This family owned business began as a movie and game rental store in 1990. IN 1997 it began the transition to a dedicated family game store and now has over 6000 unique games featuring over 21,000 retail items including various board and card games, puzzles, roleplaying games, trading card games, collectibles and some specialty items. This one-of-a-kind retail location centre also lends itself to hosting special gaming events and tournaments. The games room has tables and chairs for family and friends to enjoy an evening of board games. A canteen offers food and refreshments.
This profitable company maintains a user friendly website, offering customers to the ability to purchase items online at competitive pricing.
Why This Business
- Profitable business, with average gross revenue of over $1.6. million for the past 3 years.
- Excellent reputation in the gaming community
- Established business with over 28-years of experience in this industry.
- Loyal and repeat clientele
- Family entertainment facility
- Fantastic location and venue
- Expertly trained, tech savvy staff on board
- State of the Art POS and website
- Inventory and Equipment included in the sale price
Are the current owners the founders? Yes
Owner Support/Training: Offered by the vendors
Reason for Sale: Owners would like to semi-retire.
Business Premises and Location
Does the Vendor own the premises? Yes
Is the premises part of this sale? No, however it is For Sale by Owner
What is the cost of the lease? N/A
Documents Available For Review (Subject to Offer)
Business Sales Memorandum, Financial Statements, Equipment List
Annual Revenue: $ 1,943,442 (2017)
Discretionary Earnings: $ 240,586 (2017)
Assets: $ 16,679
Year Established -1990
# of Employees – 6 F/T, 5 P/T
Asking Price – $ $1,415,000.00
Seller Financing – Not Available