Listing ID: LAW 26042018
Location: Spruce Grove, Alberta
General Law Practice
This successful law firm has five 1⁄2 + years of building a solid reputation and is known for their top-notch legal services in the areas of Collaborative Family Law, Mediation, Family Law, Wills and Estates, Real Estate, Business, Employment and Civil Litigation. The owner is moving provinces to be closer to family and is strongly motivated to transition this practice to another lawyer or firm.
Located in a vibrant community thirty minutes from downtown Edmonton, this firm is ideally situated to expand into other areas of law, such as real estate and civil litigation. Option to purchase the premises or to increase lease space is available. There is also a largely untapped market just West of the firm who require Family Law services that currently is underserved.
This practice would be ideal for one to two lawyers, junior or senior lawyer (s) or firm wanting to purchase an established law practice with excellent growth opportunities.
Why This Business
- Well established and an excellent stable reputation.
- All systems in place including staff, server, IT, phones, fax, work stations, service providers.
- A significant number of active cases in progress for 2018.
- Current files focus on Family Law practice with unlimited growth potential in other areas of law, i.e., Real Estate Law
- Ideal location in a rapidly growing business district.
- Substantial leasehold improvements.
- Sizeable potential client base in surrounding area.
- Lease in place until 2023 with the option to renew or purchase units.
Are the current owners the founders? Yes
Owner Support/Training: The owner is willing to negotiate a transition period.
Reason for Sale: Owner is relocating.
Business Premises and Location
Does the Vendor own the premises? Yes
Is the premises part of this sale? Not part of purchase price, but lease to own or purchase outright negotiable
What is the cost of the lease? Negotiable with owner
Documents Available For Review (Subject to Offer)
Business Sales Memorandum, Financial Statements, Equipment List
Annual Revenue: 1,268,987(3yr avg)
Discretionary Earnings: $ 433,432 (3yr avg)
Assets: $ 50,000.00 (included)
Year Established – 2012
# of Employees – 2
Asking Price – Discuss with Broker
Seller Financing – Available