Listing ID: LAW 26042018
Location: Spruce Grove, Alberta
General Law Practice
General Law Practice for sale. This successful law firm has almost 8 years building a solid reputation and is well known for their top-notch legal services. The owner is retiring and seeking a lawyer to take over the practice.
The firm serves clients in Edmonton, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Parkland County, Devon, Drayton Valley, Barrhead, Whitecourt and surrounding areas. The office is located in the vibrant community of Stony Plain, Alberta. This firm provides services in Family Law, Wills and Estates, and Employment Law, and previously in Real Estate, Corporate/Commercial, Litigation with room for expansion into any other practice areas such as Criminal Law or Immigration. There is also a largely untapped market and underserved population West and North of Stony Plain.
This practice would be ideal for one or two lawyers with an interest in carrying on an established law practice with excellent growth opportunities.
WHY THIS BUSINESS:
• Well established and an excellent stable reputation with return clients and referrals
• Very reasonably priced with excellent payment terms that would allow any start up to succeed
• Excellent training and handover of an established firm
• All systems in place including staff, server, IT, phones, fax, workstations, and service providers, and you can become your own boss today
• You receive all of your fees and control your own future
• Set your own hours and vacation time
• Unlimited growth potential
• Ideal location in a rapidly growing business district
• Substantial leasehold improvements already completed
• Reasonable lease rates
• Sizeable potential client base in surrounding area
• Sale includes all furniture, computers, and equipment
Are the current owners the founders? Yes
Owner Support/Training: The owner is willing to negotiate a transition period.
Reason for Sale: Owner is relocating.
Business Premises and Location
Does the Vendor own the premises? Yes
Is the premises part of this sale? Not part of purchase price, but lease to own or purchase outright negotiable
What is the cost of the lease? Negotiable with owner
Documents Available For Review (Subject to Offer)
Business Sales Memorandum, Financial Statements, Equipment List
Annual Revenue: 1,268,987(3yr avg)
Discretionary Earnings: $ 433,432 (3yr avg)
Assets: $ 50,000.00 (included)
Year Established – 2012
# of Employees – 2
Asking Price – Discuss with Broker
Seller Financing – Available