Listing ID: AAE 06182018
Location: Edmonton, AB
Warranty Repair Depot for Automotive Test and Diagnostic Electronics
This company is a warranty repair depot for manufacturers of automotive test and diagnostic equipment. They have developed a long history in the Edmonton area, with the original owners opening shop in
1963. The current owners purchased the business in 2007 and have continued to grow and expand the operation. The company does warranty repair work for many name brand tool companies. Their focus is to restore equipment such as A/C recovery units, battery charges, multi-meters, wheel aligners, balancers, and other diagnostic equipment. They have recently included generators and pressure washers to their warranty line up.
Why This Business
- Staff willing to stay on with a new owner, have a strong background in electronic, electrical and
- Inventory includes standard service parts suitable for a wide variety of warranty brands
- This company offers both warranty and non-warranty service to its customers
- Well established customer and vendors base
- An extensive list of Manufacturer’s Warranty associates
- Lease Agreement in place
- Supplier’s Contracts in place
Are the current owners the founders? No How long? 11 years
Is this a Franchise Business? No
Owner Support/Training: Negotiable
Reason for Sale: Owners wish to retire.
Business Premises and Location
Does the Vendor own the premises? No
Is the premises part of this sale? Not applicable
What is the cost of the lease? Available upon request.
Documents Available For Review
Business Sales Memorandum, Financial Statements, Equipment List
Annual Revenue: $ 502,686 (Annualized)
Discretionary Earnings: $ 193,893 (Annualized)
Assets: $ 100,000
Year Established – 1963
# of Employees – 5 Employees /2 Owners
Asking Price – $ 750,000
Seller Financing – Not Applicable
Inventory: $ 103,557.